Hi Everyone! Today, I will announce the May 2012 contest with Sempio, “Exploring Sempio’s World.” At the end of this video, I will announce the 30 winners from the April 2012 contest. So stay tuned if you entered that contest.
The sauce is very delicious and the dried laver is useful for daily meals. So, in our May contest, 30 lucky winners will each get 2 packs of Sempio’s Jeju hairtail jorim sauce and 1 pack of Sempio’s seasoned laver.
To enter this contest:
- You need to be a subscriber to my new YouTube channel “Aeri’s Kitchen with Sempio.“
- Visit Sempio’s English website, sempio.com/eng, and look for Sempio products. Pick some product(s) that you want to try in the future and leave a comment with the name of the product(s) under this video. You can pick as many as you want. However, you can only enter to this contest once.
- This contest is only for USA residents because of high shipping costs. I’m very sorry for my International viewers.
- If you are under 18 years old, please get permission from your parents or guardian before you enter this event.
- This event will end May 28, 2012 at midnight EST.
- Leave a comment below the contest video.
The winners will be announced at the end of May when we post the June 2012 contest video. Sempio is one of the best Korean food companies; they have many great products. This can be fun chance to explore some of those products. Please enter this contest and grab this great prize. Good luck to everybody. 🙂
Here are the winners for the April 2012 contest (Sempio YounDoo Experience Corps 2).
Brian Perry Jr.
Congratulations to the winners. I will contact the winners. If you get my message, please reply to me as soon as possible with your home address for the prize.