Hi Everyone! Today, I have very exciting news to share with you. 🙂 If you are a long time follower, you might know that I’ve wanted to publish my own cookbook for a long time. We posted a Kindle e-book last year, which many people liked, but there are many people that want a traditionally printed cookbook. Finally, we have published our first printed cookbook, “Aeri’s Korean Cookbook 1.” If you are one of the people who were waiting for it, this post is especially for you. The printed version of the book is also available for the iPad.
We picked 100 delicious recipes from my blog, aeriskitchen.com, for this book. The book includes over 600 hundred colorful step-by-step pictures along with the final pictures. There is one recipe per page, so there are slightly more than 100 pages in the book. The book was designed, created, and self-published by my talented husband. He did a great job, especially since he never published a book before. It is our plan that this is the first book in a series, but it takes a long time to create one book. Ideally, people will be able to easily use any of my recipes in their kitchen whenever they want to cook Korean food.
To begin with though, we are very happy about our first printed cookbook. The suggested retail price $25. Amazon offers free shipping for orders of $25 or more. The iPad version is available in 32 countries and lists for $4.99 USD or equivalent. It is basically the same as the print version; it contains all of the pictures. Here is how you can order it:
- Amazon Canada
- Amazon Deutschland
- Amazon España
- Amazon France
- Amazon Italia
- Amazon UK
- Barnes & Noble
- iBookstore – The iPad version.
- Order it from a bookstore; the ISBN is 978-1475290615.
The following recipes are included:
- Appetizers & Snacks: Chicken & Veggie Naengchae, Chicken Ggochi, Crabstick Jeon, Crown Daisy Jeon, Korean Style Fruit Salad, Potato Jeon, Rest Stop Gamja, Royal Palace Tteokbokki, Seafood & Green Onion Jeon, Spicy Tteokbokki, Sweet Corn Salad, Zucchini Jeon
- Soups & Stews: Army Base Jjigae, Beef & Radish Guk, Beef & Sea Mustard Guk, Extra Soft Tofu Jjigae, Fish Cake Guk, Haddock Guk, Mussel Tang, Oyster Rice Cake Guk, Simple Sujaebi, Soybean Sprout Guk, Spicy Beef & Veggie Guk, Spicy Mackerel Jorim, Spicy Yellow Croaker Maeuntang, Tuna Kimchi Jjigae
- Sides: Baby Potato Jorim, Bellflower Root Muchim, Cucumber Chojeolim, Cucumber Kimchi, Cucumber Naengguk, Fish Sausage Buchim, Garlic Chive Kimchi, Korean Radish Chojeolim, Mung Bean Sprout Namul, Perilla Kimchi, Pickled Cucumber Muchim, Potato Jorim, Seasoned Filefish Bokkeum, Seaweed Stem Bokkeum, Shredded Cabbage Muchim, Spicy Fish Cake Bokkeum, Spinach Jangtteok, Spinach Namul, Squid & Watercress Chomuchim, Tofu Buchim, Tofu Jorim, Zucchini Bokkeum
- Meat & Seafood: Andong Jjimdak, Beef Bulgogi, Beef Galbi, Beef Meatball Twigim, Beef Patty Galbi, Beef Short Rib Jjim, Beef Tangsuyuk, Haddock Jeon, Oyster Jeon, Perilla & Beef Jeon, Sea Snail Muchim, Spicy Chicken Bokkeumtang, Spicy Chicken Galbi, Stuffed Pepper Jeon, Sweet & Spicy Tongdak, White Fish Jeon
- Rice & Noodles: Beef Deopbap, Beef Jumeokbap, Beef Kimbap, Black Bean Paste Myeon, Buckwheat Guksu, Cheese Oven Spaghetti, Chicken & Veggie Bokkeumbap, Cold Buckwheat Guksu, Curry Bap, Kimchi Bibimguksu, Kimchi Bokkeumbap, Kimchi Ramyeon, Oyster Juk, Pine Nut Juk, Red Bean Juk, Soybean Curd Chobap, Soybean Sprout Bap, Spicy Cold Buckwheat Myeon, Spicy Seafood Guksu, Tuna Kimchi Triangle Kimbap, Tuna Mayo Triangle Kimbap, Veggie Bokkeumbap
- Desserts & Drinks: Brown Sugar & Cinnamon Hotteok, Cake Crumb Gyeongdan, Cannellini Bean Gwaja, Cinnamon Cha, Date & Ginger Cha, Dumpling Wrapper Hotteok, Green Tea Ice Cream, Korean Twisted Donuts, Red Bean Bingsu, Red Bean Ice Cream, Sweet Potato Mattang, Sweet Red Bean Bbang, Sweet Rice & Red Bean Tteok, Sweet Rice Eumryo
Thank you for your support.