Welcome to my website. My name is Aeri Lee. My cooking style has been influenced by growing up in the southwestern city of Gwangju in South Korea. Gwangju is well known in Korea for its arts as well as its rich and diverse cuisine. In my school years, I had a dream and passion for teaching, so I went to college and majored in education. In 2007, I married an American who thought my food was so good that I should share it with the rest of the world. Since 2008, I started living out my lifelong dream and passion of teaching by introducing and helping people prepare Korean food through the Internet. I really appreciate all the support and interaction I get from the people that visit my website and corresponding YouTube channels. Meanwhile, little taste testers were born who agree with Daddy, “Mommy’s food is the best!”
- Dislikes: Sweet Desserts, Peanut Butter, Wiping Dust
- Hobby: Cooking
- Likes: God, Family & Friends, Children, Teaching, Eating, Cookbooks, Pretty Dishes & Things, Spring Green Color, Organizing, Making To-do Lists
- Religion: Christian
My Wish List
- Live closer to God
- Be happy with people who I love
- Have lovely children
- All my family and friends are healthy
- Make my own cookbook
- Have a beautiful kitchen
- Speak English more fluently
This Blog’s Content Sections
There are six main categories in this website. My husband, mother-in-law, and I will manage each category separately.
- Food Recipes: I (Aeri) will share delicious Korean recipes and cooking videos in the Appetizers & Snacks, Desserts & Drinks, Meat & Seafood, Rice & Noodles, Sides, and Soups & Stews categories.
- Western Food: My mother-in-law will share delicious Western food recipes.
- Ingredients: This category gives more details about various ingredients to my recipes such as pictures, uses, health benefits, etc.
- Korean Lessons: I will post Korean language lessons in both text and videos forms.
- Misc: This is for anything that does not fit into the categories listed above, written by either my husband or myself.
- Use gravatar.com to create avatars for this site.
- Using RSS, you can subscribe to this site’s main posts and/or post comments.
- Social Icons – Rondo
Spam is not nice. We don’t like it. Do you? I doubt it. We try not to spam, and if you are trying to spam our blog, it will be deleted. If you want to make a comment that links to your website or commercial enterprise, at least do it in taste.
We do not sell, rent, lease, or otherwise provide third parties any information this website collects from you, unless required to do so by law, as stated in this policy, or as otherwise indicated.
Aeri’s Kitchen uses third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit this website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
Unless otherwise indicated, all Scripture quotations are from the WEB (World English Bible) translation, which is a modern translation in the public domain.
Here is my current email address: