Welcome to my website. This is a place for my family and me to share useful information with you. My name is Aeri Lee. My hometown is GwangJu, South Korea, and I’m currently residing in the USA. I’m married and have two sons.
- Religion: Christian
- Hobby: Cooking
- Likes: God, Family & Friends, Children, Teaching, Eating, Cookbooks, Pretty Dishes & Things, Spring Green Color, Organizing, Making To-do Lists
- Dislikes: Sweet Desserts, Peanut Butter, Wiping Dust
My Wish List
- Live closer to God
- Be happy with people who I love
- Have lovely children
- All my family and friends are healthy
- Make my own cookbook
- Have a beautiful kitchen
- Speak English more fluently
This Blog’s Content Sections
There are six main categories in this website. My husband, mother-in-law, and I will manage each category separately.
- Korean Food: I (Aeri) will share delicious Korean recipes and cooking videos.
- Western Food: My mother-in-law will share delicious Western food recipes.
- Ingredients: This category gives more details about various ingredients to my recipes such as pictures, uses, health benefits, etc.
- Korean Lessons: I will post Korean language lessons in both text and videos forms.
- Misc: This is for anything that does not fit into the categories listed above, written by either my husband or myself.
- Use gravatar.com to create avatars for this site.
- Using RSS, you can subscribe to this site’s main posts, post comments, category posts, and/or various forum posts.
Unless otherwise indicated, all Scripture quotations are from the WEB (World English Bible) translation, which is a modern translation in the public domain.
Here is my current email address: